West Ham win emphatically against Leicester four goals to one, as Michail Antonio breaks the clubs record for most Premier League goals.
Antonio scored two in quick succession after Leicester scored a goal against the run of play.
Ayoze Perez was sent off for a horrific challenge on Pablo Fornals.
Fornals scored the opener for the Hammers in front of returning fans before a Soyuncu back pass gifted West Ham’s second, through Benrahma.
- TEAMS: West Ham: Fabianski, Cresswell, Coufal, Fornals, Antonio, Dawson, Ogbonna, Benrahma, Soucek, Rice.
- Leicester: Schmeichel, Soyuncu, Barnes, Tielemans, Vardy, Maddison, Perez, Amartey, Pereira, Ndidi, Thomas.
- Michail Antonio can become West Ham’s outright leading goalscorer with one more goal. He is tied with Paolo Di Canio on 47.
- Jamie Vardy can equal Steven Gerrard on the the all-time Premier League goalscorers list with a goal. He’s netted 119 times in the top-flight so far.
- Listen to talkSPORT for regular updates and expert analysis throughout the evening.
Follow our live match blog for the latest action…