Liverpool will be looking to extend their incredible run over Norwich when they face off in the Carabao Cup third round tonight.
Mohamed Salah scored in a Premier League opener for the fifth consecutive year when he faced Norwich in the top-flight in August.
Norwich have also lost every league game so far this year conceding 14 in just five games.
At the opposite end of the table, Liverpool sit joint top with Chelsea and remain unbeaten.
Liverpool’s aggregate score-line against Norwich since 2016 reads as 13-5 in just four games.
The Reds beat Norwich 3-0 at Carrow Road last month and the Canaries will be hoping for a big change in this game.
Norwich v Liverpool: talkSPORT commentary
The cup clash will take place on Tuesday, September 21 and will kick-off at 7:45pm.
Full coverage from Carrow Road will be live on talkSPORT, with our pre-match build-up starting at 7pm.
Adrian Durham will be your host and commentary will come from Jim Proudfoot and former West Ham striker Dean Ashton.
talkSPORT will also bring you updates from the night’s other Carabao Cup matches including Watford v Stoke, Manchester City v Wycombe, QPR and Everton, Burnley v Rochdale and Brentford v Oldham Athletic.
To tune in, click the radio player below or HERE for the live stream.
Here are the other ways to listen…
App iPhone – Download from the Apple store
Android – Download from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is available across the United Kingdom via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Listen to talkSPORT through your TV on the following channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Upcoming talkSPORT commentaries
TUESDAY 21st SEPTEMBER
- Norwich v Liverpool – 19:45, Carabao Cup Third Round – talkSPORT
- Fulham v Leeds – 19:45, Carabao Cup Third Round – talkSPORT 2
WEDNESDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER
- Manchester United v West Ham – 19:45, Carabao Cup Third Round – talkSPORT
- Chelsea v Aston Villa – 19:45, Carabao Cup Third Round – talkSPORT 2
FRIDAY 24th SEPTEMBER
- West Brom v QPR -20:00, Championship – talkSPORT 2 EXCLUSIVE
SATURDAY 25th SEPTEMBER
- Chelsea v Manchester City – 12:30, Premier League – talkSPORT EXCLUSIVE
- Manchester United v Aston Villa – 12:30, Premier League – talkSPORT 2 EXCLUSIVE
- Everton v Norwich – 15:00, Premier League – talkSPORT 2 EXCLUSIVE
- Brentford v Liverpool – 17:30, Premier League – talkSPORT EXCLUSIVE
SUNDAY 26th SEPTEMBER
- Manchester United Women v Chelsea Women – 12:30, WSL – talkSPORT 2
- Arsenal Women v Manchester City Women – 18:45, WSL – talkSPORT 2
Norwich v Liverpool: Team news
Norwich had good news for their team at the weekend with Dimitris Giannoulis returning but only on the bench.
Josh Sargent was also back after picking up an injury in the international break and both look set to feature against Liverpool.
However, Todd Cantwell has been ruled out of the fixture due to personal reasons.
Meanwhile, Jurgen Klopp has a few injury concerns including Thiago Alcantara who will be out of both their matches this week as a result of a calf injury sustained at the weekend.
Roberto Firmino will return to training this week but won’t be ready for the Norwich clash on Tuesday evening.
Trent Alexander-Arnold won’t feature in the Norwich match either as illness ruled him out of the Crystal Palace game, he should however return against Brentford on Saturday.