There were extraordinary scenes at Old Trafford on Sunday as protests caused Manchester United’s game against Liverpool to be postponed.
Thousands gathered at United’s stadium to protest against the club’s owners, the Glazer family, in the wake of the failed European Super League proposals.
But it turned ugly as some forced their way into the stadium and on to the pitch, while there were clashes with police, with two officers left injured.
We’ll bring you all the latest reaction and fall-out to this plus all the top sports news throughout the day.
- Police officer given ’emergency hospital treatment’ with ‘significant slash wound to his face’ as Old Trafford protests from Manchester United fans are condemned
- Manchester United protester tells fellow fans ‘don’t deface the club’ and encourages supporters to hit owners in the pocket if they want Glazers out
- Man United fan and talkSPORT host clash over Old Trafford protests with Glazers blamed
- Roy Keane ‘would swap Paul Pogba for Jack Grealish tomorrow’ as he urges Manchester United to sign Aston Villa star and Tottenham striker Harry Kane this summer
- Gary Neville calls for ‘power to be taken away’ from Joel Glazer and owners of other ‘big six’ clubs as Manchester United legend reacts to fans storming Old Trafford
- Gareth Bale scores hat-trick as Tottenham rise to fifth in Premier League, Sheffield United player avoids yellow or red card despite standing on Giovani Lo Celso’s head
- Lionel Messi scores 50th free-kick goal for Barcelona as they stay in LaLiga title race
- Inter Milan crowned Serie A champions as they end Juventus’ nine-year reign and Cristiano Ronaldo’s side face fight for top four